We aim to provide the necessary information for our students to have an exceptional and distinctive experience here at Maths Unlimited Supercourses. With the right information our students are able to do their best and it also allows for a great relationship among teachers, staff and students. Below we have listed information we believe is relevant to our students and we try to update this list from time to time, so it is important for you to keep checking this page for updates.
General Student Guidelines
Welcome to MU, a disciplined learning environment to help you to achieve your highest potential.
Here are a few things you need to know about MU.
– Showing underwear
– See-through clothing
– Excessive hairstyle and jewellery
– Mini skirts
– Mini dresses
– Short shorts
– Pants with excessive rips
– Tube tops
– Head ties (Males).
– Loud talking and rowdy behaviour
– Loitering or time wasting on the compound, including classrooms and corridors or outside the compound on the plaza
– Destruction of property including graffiti
– Suggestion of intimacy
– Disrespectful behaviour towards staff and students including the use of indecent language
– Alcohol, cigarettes and marijuana
– Illegal drugs
– Weapons, including knives
CONDUCT AND SECURITY GUIDELINES
– Students must show their IDs every time they pass the security post
– Cell phones must be turned OFF during ALL classes
Where students do not abide by the guidelines, depending on the severity of the offence, one or more of the following actions will be taken:
– Verbal warning will be given
– The incident will be logged
– Written warning will be given to the student and the parents or guardian (where applicable)
– Student will be asked to discontinue where necessary
For any offence which warrants the use of external security support, the police or private security will be called in. Random security searches may be conducted with or without the police.
Do I still pay for classes if I missed a month?
Yes! your contract agreement with MU is to pay the full tuition for your courses. The purpose of the agreement is to make the payment affordable over an agreed amount of months. You are not paying per class, you are still required to pay for the full cost of the course that was agreed upon. If you are going to miss any class, this should be communicated to a customer service representative as soon as possible.
How do I make a report about issues I have?
If you have any issue with your classes or the school, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up with the situation and address them as soon as possible. It is our responsibility to ensure that you are getting the most out of your Maths Unlimited experience so you can tell us any concerns that you have and also any suggestions that will help us to better serve you, our students.