The EXAMBUSTER Courses are the intense revision series of past paper review courses, workshops, marathons and bootcamps for the best preparation for exams. The EXAMBUSTER revision series are for persons who have done classes in a CSEC or CAPE course and want additional help in preparing for the May/June exams.
The EXAMBUSTER Intense Revision Series Courses include:
- PAST PAPER TOPIC REVIEWS – This course consists of eight 3-hour workshop sessions, each session reviewing a topic block or complete past paper with examiner’s feedback.
- PAST PAPER MARATHONS and HALF MARATHONS – These are 8-hours and 4-hours sessions to conquer troublesome topics and for Exam Drills and Skills.
- BOOT CAMPS – These are one-week last chance crash courses for review of the course and sitting and reviewing a complete Mock Exam.
Revision Courses focus on doing what is necessary to excel in the exam. The entire syllabus may not be completed in these courses.
This course starts the week of Monday, March 18, 2019 to Sunday, March 24, 2019.
|CSEC SUBJECTS||CAPE SUBJECTS|
|Additional Mathematics||Accounting Unit 1 & Unit 2|
|Biology||Economics Unit 1 & Unit 2|
|Caribbean History||Pure Mathematics Unit 1 & Unit 2|
|Chemistry||Biology Unit 1 & Unit 2|
|Economics||Entrepreneurship Unit 1|
|English A||Sociology Unit 1 & Unit 2|
|English B||Caribbean Studies|
|EDPM||Information Technology Unit 1 & Unit 2|
|French||Tourism Unit 1|
|Geography||Chemistry Unit 1 & Unit 2|
|Human & Social Biology||Communication Studies|
|Information Technology||Law Unit 1 & Unit 2|
|Mathematics||Computer Science Unit 1 & Unit 2|
|Office Administration||Management of Business Unit 1 & Unit 2|
|Physics||Physics Unit 1 & Unit 2|
|Principles of Accounts||Digital Media Unit 1|
|Principles of Business||Integrated Mathematics Unit 1|
Students already enrolled at Maths Unlimited Supercourses may add the EXAMBUSTER course to their courses for a Special Discounted Price. – Talk to an enrolment advisor about discounts you may get for your course.
The following Prices are for students NOT already enrolled at Maths Unlimited Supercourses, if you are a current student please consult an enrolment advisor about registering for these courses and the costs applicable to you.
Registration and ID fee is $1000
Course Material fee is $4000
- Study Notes
- Past Papers Sets A, B and C
- Past Paper Review Course – $12,000
- Past Paper Marathons – $3,500
- Past Paper Half-Marathons – $2,000
- Past Paper Boot Camps – $7,500