In-Person classes for January 2020 Exams
Classes begin the week of Monday, January 14, 2019 to Sunday, January 20, 2019 and ends the week of Monday, July 22, 2019 to Sunday, July 28, 2019.
Our CSEC Courses and Programmes are based on ExamPASS, our 2 step system to Exam Success.
Step 1: Syllabus Completion
Step 2: Revision
These are Syllabus Completion Courses for persons who need to complete the entire syllabus. Classes for the January 2019 Intake have 23 Teaching Sessions at 3 hours per session.
CSEC Social Studies
CSEC English Language
CSEC Principles of Business
CSEC Principles of Accounts
CSEC Human and Social Biology
Registration and ID Fee – $1000
Course Material Fee – $4500 including
o Study Notes
o Past Papers Sets A (8 practice Exams), B (3 Practice Exams) and C (1 Practice Exam)
o Practice Tests
Teaching Sessions -$24,500 EACH or $4,900 as initial payment per subject
Payment plan– The initial payment towards the tuition for each subject will have to be made plus the course material fee and registration fee. The payment plan will then be calculated by a customer service representative.
Concise Courses have:
- Teaching Sessions which run for 15 school weeks at 3 hours per week.
- Some Concise courses have practice sessions for 3 hours per week for 15 weeks
- Teaching Sessions
- CSEC Mathematics- $15,000 or $5000 (Initial payment towards the tuition)
- CSEC English A- $15,000 or $5000 (Initial payment towards the tuition)
- All others (POB, POA, Social Studies and HSB) – $13,500 or $4500 (Initial payment towards the tuition)
- Practice Sessions
- CSEC Mathematics – $10,000 or $5,000 (Initial payment towards the tuition)
- CSEC English A – $10,000 or $5,500 (Initial payment towards the tuition)
- Students who are registered in the concise & complete course will not pay for the practise sessions.
Please note: The August to December revision course will be added to your account and discounted to 50% once you will be sitting the January 2020 Exams.